How do we collect your data?You directly provide Core Diagnostics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?Core Diagnostics collects your data so that we can:
- Effectively carry out everyday orders and deliveries.
- To provide you with goods requested/ordered.
- Day to day administration.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?We are committed to ensuring information held by the company is done so in accordance with data protection laws. We will protect information from loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access. Core Diagnostics will retain your information held for as long as we have a trading relationship, and for a period of time thereafter.
MarketingIf you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Core Diagnostics from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?Core Diagnostics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access You have the right to request Core Diagnostics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that Core Diagnostics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Core Diagnostics to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that Core Diagnostics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Core Diagnostics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Core Diagnostics’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that Core Diagnostics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website (analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Core Diagnostics uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Core Diagnostics uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Core Diagnostics sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookiesYou can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Email us at email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authorityShould you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Core Diagnostics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Information – Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH